In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(on breast)masculine pezónfeminine tetilla
- When Rachel got to see her baby, she was urged by the attending nurse to put her nipple to the baby's mouth.
- She reached down and viciously tweaked the sleeping man's nipple.
- In addition to this, it is likely that you will be unable to breastfeed in the future, because the nipple has been separated from the milk ducts during the operation.
- The condition of inverted nipples occurs in about two percent of women.
- Her lips felt painful and so did the nipples of her small breasts.
- I have a pierced nipple and I breastfed for a year and it was no problem.
- The actress's protruding nipples were removed from the posters after producers feared they could prove offensive and spark a string of complaints, according to Austrian magazine News.
- If you leak breast milk, press down on the nipple with the heel of your hand or put pressure across your chest by crossing your arms.
- In the original broadcast, the mother's nipple is visible as the baby starts to feed.
- An attractive man with no shirt and nice nipples suddenly appears before the startled young couple, who nearly drop their beverages
- This pushes the milk to the nipple, and releases it as the baby feeds.
- You reckon that it's a bit like the male nipple, a mere by-product.
- Avoid soap on your areolae and nipples, as it tends to dry out the skin.
- There's no health risk in having an inverted nipple.
- I am sure you remember the cover of the breastfeeding baby smiling with a nipple in her mouth.
- No, you wanted to see perky nipples and unbridled bloodshed.
- At one point, the strap on her singlet top snapped, but no nipple was seen.
- Persistently sore nipples usually indicate that the baby is not sucking correctly.
- He's wearing the glove instead of the lady and the woman's nipple is exposed.
- I tweaked his nipple and then a little harder until he gasped.
- These include the appendix, most body hair, wisdom teeth, male nipples, and external ear muscles, to name just a few.
- While nipples in woman serve a purpose, male nipples appear to be simply left over from the initial stage of embryonic development.
- Attention to sore nipples should be provided early before severe pain with cracking and abrasions occur.
- It's caused by friction when the nipple rubs against fabric.
- Yet, while it's perfectly acceptable for males to flash them - nipples and all - in public, it's taboo in the United States for women to do the same.
- I grabbed at his nipple as he was going into a fetal position, and twisted.
- Anatomists cite many more examples of such inefficient or useless structures, such as nipples in male primates.
- As she ran her hands over his chest, she made approving noises and tweaked one of his nipples playfully.
- It is also illegal to show nipples in public events.
- A cleft in the roof of the mouth makes it difficult for the baby to suck forcefully enough to draw milk through a nipple.
- She no longer had to be guided to the bottle's nipple, grabbing it expertly and with gusto.
- Rubber nipples take much longer to crack than the real things.
- The baby must develop different techniques for extracting milk from human and rubber nipples.
- A nipple is built into the hood at mouth level, so the mother has only to fill the baby bottle and screw it into the valve behind the nipple.
- There is even a scene in which Peter tastes the milk from the nipple of the bottle, and then pours it into his coffee.
- Spending extra on a bottle and nipples in order to get the correct mouthfeel and traces of rubber would be out of the question.
- Special nipples and other devices can help make feeding easier; you will probably receive some instructions in how to use them and where to buy them before you take your baby home from the hospital.
- Although bottle nipples have enormously improved over the last 15 years, their structure and texture have little in common with a natural nipple.
- Express a small amount of formula from the bottle and wipe it over the nipple.
- I went out and bought baby bottles, but forgot the nipples.
- If the parents-to-be have specified in the baby registry a brand or shape of bottles, nipples, and pacifiers, these items may be a safe choice for a baby shower gift.
- The researchers also tested each baby's taste preferences using a special nipple that delivers tiny drops of fluids and then records the intensity and frequency of a baby's sucking.
- It's not harmful, unless you attach a nipple to the bottle of solution and force feed it to your pet.
- We put a nipple on the bottle and raise it and gave our son a bottle of Tabasco.
- These balls were rammed home after the powder charge was placed in each cylinder and a nipple on each cap.
- The hose that feeds the boom and the plug can be attached to these nipples.
- With the originals, it was necessary to load powder, ram a ball home and then cap the nipple on the back of the cylinder.
- Have them trued up well, just to the place you like them, and then apply some Lock-Tite or similar substance to the spoke nipples.
- It should be noted that this rim is so strong that even with seven nipples starting to pull out of the rim, it was barely out of true.
- One of the rims is leaking air around the spoke nipples.
- Connect the hose to the hose nipple found on the bottom of the faucet.
- A barrel shaped coil spring is snapped over the nipple and positively retained thereto.
- If you have the type that slips over a copper nipple, use a hex key (also called Allen wrench) to loosen the setscrew on the underside to twist-pull the spout off.
- The solution is to order alloy rims and steel spokes and nipples while forks can be ordered in England.
2US(on bottle)tetina femininechupón masculine Mexicochupete masculine Southern Conechupo masculine Colombia
3Motor vehiclesengrasador masculine
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.