In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1óxido nítrico masculine
- Levels of nitric oxide, nitrogen dioxide and sulphur dioxide remained at a normally low level.
- Both nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide can be toxic at higher concentrations.
- In these reactions the ozone reacts with nitric oxide to produce nitrogen dioxide.
- He isolated around twenty different airs, including hydrogen chloride, nitric oxide, and ammonia.
- Also, nitric oxide synthase will produce superoxide in lieu of nitric oxide when arginine concentration is low.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.