1(movie) película tonta feminine informal(TV show) programa tonto masculine informal
- This is a no-brainer, but one of the biggest mistakes hikers make is not realizing the total length of the hikes they are on.
- This was a solid circumstantial case, and for a non-celebrity, it was a no-brainer.
- We had provided ‘presence’ on most missions, and, as a result, missions had become no-brainers.
- This meant that many of the games were ten times better to play than they actually looked, which is the exact opposite of most of the £40 no-brainers released today.
- Seems to me that counting all the votes, regardless of the outcome, should be a no-brainer.
- As many who cast their votes in this poll will tell you, selecting a winner was a no-brainer.
- The big deal is my ability to continue to get email, so swapping telephone calls for email is a no-brainer.
- New academic demands, less discipline, home sickness - those are all no-brainers, so you can at least prepare for them, no matter how minimally.
- It all goes wonderfully with the margaritas, refilled so promptly that a second pitcher is a no-brainer.
- I mean, it's a no-brainer really and I sure could use a few billion dollars every now and then.
- Installation of these grills is an absolute no-brainer, as all that is required is a few screws in the right spots.
- I'm sure he'd love my hat and it's a no-brainer that he'd go for the black high heels.
- The exams now consist disproportionately of no-brainers like: ‘When you were in school, were you a member of a sports team?’
- Counting these no-brainers as evidence of genius is absurd.
- This policy change is a no-brainer, even if you don't believe in betting on terrorists.
- It seems like a no-brainer but a man with a rifle that knows how to use it, is in much demand in a war.
- You'd think vacations would be no-brainers - opportunities to get paid for not working, spending time with family or friends, and recharging creative juices.
- Some of these purchases are simply no-brainers.
- Training should be an exercise in the mind-body connection, and it's a bit difficult to do when your workouts are no-brainers.
- It should be a political no-brainer, an issue that transcends right-left divisions.
2(task)tarea para tontos feminine informalthe problem is a no-brainer — no se necesita mucha materia gris / mucho seso para solucionar el problema
3(stupid person)tonto masculinetonta feminine