1.1(person proposed)candidato masculinecandidata feminine
- All the nominees for these awards are inspiring because they have succeeded in making a mark.
- She is a nominee in three awards and I pray that they won't give it to her because of the circumstances.
- Vice presidential nominees rarely sway this or that national demographic group.
- And that base is especially strong in the primary elections that determine the nominee for President.
- Five nominees were shortlisted from candidates put forward by the area boards.
- Ms Roche said the other 11 nominees for the award should also be congratulated.
- What do the presidential nominees need to do to counter public skepticism?
- Over 190 selected nominees will receive site visits and be interviewed by the jury.
- Tom was selected from a distinguished list of nominees for the honour.
- Now we were very keen to hear the thoughts of some of the Orwell Award nominees, but our offers were largely declined.
- Usually the Senate confirms presidential nominees who will work for the president.
- No social science laureate was awarded this year as nominees did not meet the qualifications.
- Both the Republican and Democratic presidential nominees criticized the raid.
- Other leading Democrats echoed the views of the majority of would-be presidential nominees.
- He was able to defeat the Democratic Party, and become the Presidential nominee.
- To protect the integrity of the awards, the nominees are also decided by the academy.
- This is a refreshing and vital departure for a Green Party presidential nominee.
- He may not be the presidential nominee, but, for practical political purposes, he might as well be.
- Further details of the Orange Rising Star Award nominees are as follows
- All the more reason for care in selecting the presidential nominee of the Democratic Party.
1.2(person appointed) persona nombrada femininePolitics (candidate) candidato masculine USPolitics (candidate) candidata feminine US
2nominee account — cuenta nominal feminine