- To accomplish this, the author has relied on open and non-attributable sources, because most intelligence services refused to comment for the record.
- What I don't understand is why these file deletions are non-attributable?
- Alexander had escaped the media attention so the same friends, briefing on a non-attributable basis, insisted the time had been right for her to step out of the political spotlight.
- If so, is there a decrease in those with general non-attributable retardation?
- The non-attributable pressure loss at the seams degrades flow calculations.