- Solidarity formed the East Bloc's first non-communist government in 1989, marking the start of a wave of freedom which saw Marxist regimes fall like dominoes across Europe.
- The deliberation and drafting of the 1951 Refugees Convention were conducted solely by Western powers and non-communist member states of the UN.
- The raw materials for a stable, non-communist government simply didn't exist in South Vietnam.
- Eventually Stalin began trading with non-communist countries of western Europe, although he continued to be hostile to Germany.
- Though communists call themselves ‘socialists’, their movement had little in common with non-communist forms of socialism, or with earlier forms of communism in history, including Christian communism.
1no comunista feminine