In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(ensayos, biografías, obras de divulgación etc) no ficción feminine
- Mukherjee has authored five novels, two non-fiction books and two collections of short stories.
- He seems to be creating fiction from non-fiction and non-fiction from fiction.
- Do you find yourself becoming quite a different person writing fiction as opposed to non-fiction?
- Although the line between fiction and non-fiction in this book is thin, there is nothing wrong with that.
- Austin has written three novels and co-authored four non-fiction books.
- It might come as a surprise to my readers to hear that I am a rather dedicated fan of non-fiction.
- The middle classes are the most avid readers of novels, non-fiction and even poetry.
- As well as her novels, Ayn Rand wrote six non-fiction books which were published during her lifetime.
- Integrating fiction with non-fiction is no easy feat, but these would be valuable additions to any school book collection.
- If they start naming off non-fiction books by journalists, I ask them about fiction.
- These became regular features and drew on both non-fiction and fictional material.
- It's a blend of fiction and non-fiction which the author didn't expect her husband to read.
- We have come a long way but there is a lot further to go with both our non-fiction and our fiction.
- That's one reason the book won both the Pulitzer Prize and the National Book Award for non-fiction.
- There are few finer pasttimes than gauging the trends in literary non-fiction.
- While the emphasis this year is on non-fiction, prose fans are not being neglected.
- It could be fiction or non-fiction, horror or fantasy or prose or epic poetry.
- His lifelong concern with the South also pervades most of his non-fiction prose works.
- We'll be looking at all kinds of storytelling, poetry and prose, fiction and non-fiction.
- My writing non-fiction short stories has been the most healing thing I have ever done in my entire lifetime.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.