1no invasivononinvasive surgery — cirugía no invasiva feminine
- Routine veterinary examinations can utilize non-invasive procedures such as ultrasounds, X-rays, and blood and urine tests.
- Those non-invasive procedures are the newest and most popular weapon in the arsenal against aging.
- These new groups increasingly took on the responsibilities of many types of invasive and non-invasive procedures.
- MRI angiography is a unique non-invasive method of imaging blood vessels without using contrast medium.
- Collection of urine being a non-invasive procedure it is an ideal specimen especially in children with congenital infections.