1archaic, literary(unsurpassed person, thing)persona o cosa sin parangón
- For some reason, he failed to mention the nonpareil: Nelson Algren.
- Having just won the US Open, Tom Watson was the nonpareil of golf when he came to Scotland to a course that was staging its first Open as a Royal club.
- The current nonpareil of the genre is the mammoth bestseller He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys.
- Cisco, the nonpareil of networking equipment makers and at one time the sine qua non of tech stocks is feeling the pinch.
- Of course you would say that Tara, you're a nonpareil in school!
USCookinggrageas de colores feminine
- Now shipping, Concession Obsession replicates filmgoers' favorite munchies: indulgent vanilla bean ice cream studded with nonpareils, chocolate-laden peanuts, crispy candy bars and caramel swirls.
1sin parsin parangón literary
- Tristan and Isolde could not understand how their moment of nonpareil bliss might sustain a lifetime's happiness in the everyday world.
- The nonpareil recording, a flirty and spontaneous duet between Elis Regina and Jobim himself, makes more sense to me in Portugese.
- Watching him translate for his father, Kyle seems unfazed about his nonpareil ability, remaining nonchalant to the film crew buzzing round him.
- Even Bryan Singer cites Akira Kurosawa's Rashomon as the inspiration for his nonpareil take on the thriller in The Usual Suspects.
- Of course, Jordan's past marketing successes in many ways, went hand-in-hand with his status as an athlete nonpareil.
- Throughout, Sclavis manages to combine an impressive variety of styles, genres and influences, creating a nonpareil experience for the listener.
- Two years ago, Rothbart took this lifelong hobby and turned it into a nonpareil magazine.
- The key to its success was Mohanlal, an actor nonpareil, in the central role of a low-caste artist who transcends his origins, only to be felled by the love of a princess.
- For warmth and comfort nonpareil, try on these.
- The name Pat Cash still conjures images of a fighter nonpareil and of an untiring athlete overreaching physical limits to reach his target.
- But the one instrument on which he was nonpareil was the harmonica, which he mastered himself.