In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1sin fines lucrativossin fines de lucro
- The United Way is a non-profit organization focussed on people's needs in our community.
- He believes that the role of non-profit organizations should be strengthened and expanded.
- It is organised as a non-profit charity with a priority placed on inclusion and education.
- Are you involved in a local or national non-profit or public interest organization?
- As a non-profit organization, we depend on readers like you to make our work possible.
- I am a volunteer and board member at a non-profit organization called Women AWARE.
- Members hope money will come once the group is registered as a non-profit organization.
- We're also a non-profit organization and that move would put us right into the profit zone.
- We are essentially a non-profit organization, so we cannot afford pay editors in cash.
- Some artworks are lent to government offices and non-profit organizations for display.
- They may do it more often, but non-profit public interest organizations do it as well.
- Despite having the support of a dozen non-profit organizations, the city denied the request.
- The Cuckoo Fair is non-profit-making and benefits a range of local charities.
- As a health worker in a non-profit foreign organization she was able to move to New York.
- It appears to me that a brush with failure can be good for public and non-profit institutions.
- The right person could create a non-profit organization to raise money for a library overhaul.
- She is in the process of registering a non-profit organization to begin fund raising for the project.
- PAWS is a non-profit organization with the aim of making a positive difference.
- Lees obtained grants from three non-profit organizations to cover most of the costs.
- Most business and non-profit organizations are not simple, clearly bounded entities.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.