In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1no reembolsablea fondo perdido
- Should you need to extend your stay, your non-refundable airline ticket may become more than a nuisance to completing your training.
- Accepted students are required to submit a nonrefundable Enrollment Confirmation Fee.
- Any reservation which involves food or beverages will be charged a non-refundable cleaning/maintenance fee (indicated on our rate schedule).
- A booking deposit of 5 is required, which is non-refundable.
- Yes, a few do try to force students to make a quick decision, even put down large (non refundable) deposits.
- Entrance fees may be non-refundable or refundable on a sliding scale.
- Express in the UK charges a once only, non-refundable processing fee per submission.
- At the same time the appellant purchased two non-refundable, non-transferable air tickets.
- It said a principle decision has been taken to recover capital cost through a non-refundable basic charge.
- Shipping & handling fees already paid on items are non-refundable.
- Salomon said 443 of the 920 position assignments have already been shifted to firm order status with non-refundable deposits.
- Fees are paid in non-refundable instalments, the timing of which depends on the country where you are studying.
- Nonrefundable tickets used to be regularly advertised in the newspaper classifieds.
- Feds collects non-refundable students fees each term to fund its not-for-profit activities.
- Sixty percent of respondents voted that the price should become a non-refundable gift.
- The credit is nonrefundable; therefore, the employer may not generate an income tax refund for the credit.
- Under the current system, the applicant pays a single, nonrefundable filing fee.
- Please note that most of our promotional subscription offers are non-refundable.
- The initial stockholders in the company each provided a share of the non-refundable capital on which they then received an annual dividend.
- In the case of the successful bidder, this would be non-refundable.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.