- Just be certain to use a non-skid pad underneath, especially if anyone will be stepping out of a tub or shower.
- Grab bars and handrails provide support; smooth sidewalks prevent trips and falls, as do secure carpets and non-skid floor coverings.
- Never use a bath seat on textured or non-skid surfaces unless the manufacturer's instructions specifically state the seat is intended for such surfaces.
- ‘It's very relaxing, but a little uncomfortable because all we have are towels as a barrier to the gritty non-skid surface of the deck,’ Johnson says.
- Since it has a non-skid surface, bed cargo will not move around during transit.
- Although these men wear no protective clothing, only shorts, pullovers and specially-designed non-skid boots, physical clashes are frequent and each team is allowed a bench of four substitutes to replace the injured.
- Lay your stone on a flat, non-skid service.
- If you select tile, try using a throw-rug with a non-skid backing for added precautions, especially around areas that get wet.
- And we now have non-skid porcelain tile specially made for exterior rain-soaked conditions.
- They have a loosely elasticized ankle and non-skid soles and zip up the front.
- This is a must, as is ensuring proper non-skid footwear is worn by employees.
- The non-skid Thermal Foot Gauntlet is designed to relieve pain associated with diabetes, arthritis, and Raynaud's disease.
- All you need to pack are sunglasses, a hat, a toothbrush, shorts and a tee-shirt, some non-skid foot-wear and a credit-card.
- Can I remove the carpet and install non-skid tiles?