In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- Just be certain to use a non-skid pad underneath, especially if anyone will be stepping out of a tub or shower.
- Grab bars and handrails provide support; smooth sidewalks prevent trips and falls, as do secure carpets and non-skid floor coverings.
- Never use a bath seat on textured or non-skid surfaces unless the manufacturer's instructions specifically state the seat is intended for such surfaces.
- ‘It's very relaxing, but a little uncomfortable because all we have are towels as a barrier to the gritty non-skid surface of the deck,’ Johnson says.
- Since it has a non-skid surface, bed cargo will not move around during transit.
- Although these men wear no protective clothing, only shorts, pullovers and specially-designed non-skid boots, physical clashes are frequent and each team is allowed a bench of four substitutes to replace the injured.
- Lay your stone on a flat, non-skid service.
- If you select tile, try using a throw-rug with a non-skid backing for added precautions, especially around areas that get wet.
- And we now have non-skid porcelain tile specially made for exterior rain-soaked conditions.
- They have a loosely elasticized ankle and non-skid soles and zip up the front.
- This is a must, as is ensuring proper non-skid footwear is worn by employees.
- The non-skid Thermal Foot Gauntlet is designed to relieve pain associated with diabetes, arthritis, and Raynaud's disease.
- All you need to pack are sunglasses, a hat, a toothbrush, shorts and a tee-shirt, some non-skid foot-wear and a credit-card.
- Can I remove the carpet and install non-skid tiles?
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.