In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1antiadherentede teflón trademarkde tefal trademark
- Heat the butter and oil together in a non-stick pan and cook the fish skin-side down until the skin is crisp and the fish is 80 per cent cooked.
- If using a non-stick pan, you can just cut out a circle to line the bottom.
- You will need a good non-stick pan for this dish so it slides out in one piece.
- Toast the walnuts in a hot, dry non-stick pan till they smell nutty.
- In a very hot non-stick pan, start to cook the scallops.
- Similarly, good, heavy non-stick pans are vital.
- Season the mushrooms and sauté them quickly, until brown, in a non-stick pan.
- Unless the tin has a non-stick surface, lightly grease the sides and line the bottom with baking paper.
- If you use non-stick pans or a microwave you can reduce by half the amount of fat when frying ingredients for a soup or stew - with no loss of flavour.
- Additionally, if you leave an empty non-stick pan on a hot burner too long, you can roast the surface.
- Dry-fry the pork fillet in a pre-heated wok or large non-stick frying pan for five minutes.
- Heat a non-stick pan and place the steaks in it, spiced-side down, over high heat.
- If you do fry, use a non-stick pan with a light coating of a vegetable oil such as sunflower or olive oil.
- In a non-stick pan over medium heat, add oil.
- Usually, the only solution is soaking and scrubbing, which is why I scramble eggs only in non-stick pans.
- Though a proper crepe pan or crepiere is made of iron, non-stick surfaces make it so much easier.
- Less healthy sounding fare, like fried chicken and fried eggs, can be cooked in a non-stick pan with a minimum of olive oil.
- Is it a good idea to put non-stick pans in the dishwasher?
- Melt a knob of Celles sur Belle French Butter in a small non-stick pan over low heat.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a large non-stick pan.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.