In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- While she was testifying, Ms. Azar watched Mr. Jalakh carefully, trying to pick up his verbal and non-verbal cues.
- It's no revelation that families talk to each other in unique ways, quite often in a non-verbal manner.
- The performances are particularly commendable because the actors communicate so much about their characters in a non-verbal way.
- We are all aware that a lot of interpersonal communication occurs through non-verbal gestures.
- Practice will help you improve how you speak as well as your use of non-verbal communication.
- It understands and explores the world through touch, and it has a vast repertoire of non-verbal forms of communication.
- It's about a mindset and a lifestyle, and the non-verbal aspects of them.
- A non-verbal piece, it has been choreographed to a dramatic score by musician and sound designer, Sawan Dutta.
- Cultural differences would have some impact on Salem's ability to read people, but apparently much non-verbal communication is universal.
- In many situations, non-verbal communication based on signing and body language was all that was possible.
- They are also likely to give verbal or non-verbal cues.
- Remember the importance of non-verbal communication.
- Most communication between people is non-verbal.
- My real passion lies with non-verbal circus performance as I believe it's the only international theatre.
- You need not even make the effort; non-verbal signals will do the job for you.
- The non-verbal cues given during a face-to-face meeting will not come across in an electronic survey.
- Are you sending a non-verbal message that supports your words?
- The translator must pay special attention to the non-verbal aspects of communication.
- Released at the height of the space race, it's a non-verbal visual experience and features four episodes.
- Sufferers have difficulty forming social relationships, problems with verbal and non-verbal communication and a lack of imagination.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.