1(in building)rincón masculine
- Kristen followed her as they sat themselves around the breakfast nook in the corner.
- A considerable number of Goan artifacts decorate the nooks and corners.
- He had a small nook in the corner of his room with a shower, a sink and a toilet.
- He was more concerned with the cobwebs that were attached in the tiny nooks and corners.
- He let go of me and I swam off into a small nook in the corner of the abnormally shaped pool.
- It was bare enough, there were no corners or nooks where the noise could be coming from - just the bed and the desk and recliners and the wardrobe.
- There was a small nook in the corner, where I sat, while he poured some water into the pot.
- Ceramic pots glazed in modern vibrant colours work as well in shady nooks as they do in sunny corners.
- They hugged table-legs, raced up walls, skulked under shelves and stood shivering in nooks and corners.
- Doubtless the politicians will enjoy plotting and scheming in the Jacobean nooks and corners.
- Every nook, corner, wall and ceiling was like a blow in its acute familiarity.
2literary(in landscape)rincón masculine