In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1hemorragia nasal feminine formalepistaxis feminine technicalhe has frequent nosebleeds — le sangra con frecuencia la nariz
- The symptoms of hypertension can include headache, nosebleeds, dizziness, and lightheadedness.
- It constantly spews toxic chemicals into the air here, and the residents I work with suffer from headaches, nosebleeds and respiratory problems.
- Most nosebleeds happen in the front of the nose.
- Side effects of this drug may include nosebleeds, headaches and stomach pain.
- You might have trouble hearing in one ear, or you might have nosebleeds, headaches, ringing in one or both ears, or you might feel a change in sensation over one side of your face.
- Side effects, which include nasal irritation, nosebleeds, and headache, are generally mild.
- During nosebleeds, pinch the end of the nose and have the child lean slightly forward to keep the blood from flowing down his throat.
- This can restrict airflow and cause snoring, congestion and nosebleeds.
- If your nose hurts, if you begin to have nosebleeds or if the inside of your nose stings, stop using the spray for one to two days.
- Contrary to popular belief, people with high blood pressure probably do not have nosebleeds more often than others of similar age, but when they do, the high pressure does make bleeding more profuse.
- You may see blood on your toothbrush after brushing or you may have nosebleeds.
- Touching and poking the inner nose can cause nosebleeds.
- Lab tests show a deficiency of all the blood cells, which explains the nosebleeds.
- Blow your nose very gently and maintain adequate room moisture to prevent nosebleeds.
- Anterior nosebleeds occur in the front part of the nose and flow out the nostrils when you are upright.
- He's always sniffling and frequently has nosebleeds.
- Usually, the congestion, runny nose, and nosebleeds that occur during pregnancy clear up shortly after delivery.
- If this phase is severe, signs include eye disease, spontaneous nosebleeds, retinal bleeding, and swelling of limbs.
- Reduce your dose if you notice signs of excessive bleeding, like incessant nosebleeds or cuts that don't scab quickly.
- I treated nosebleeds this way and never had a problem again.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.