1ramillete de flores masculine
- The procession stopped outside the church, where the prisoners received a nosegay of flowers, and stopped at a tavern or two later along the route so they could enjoy a final pint of ale.
- A uniformed man just inside the entry handed them each a small nosegay of flowers from a large wicker basket next to him.
- Cut fresh flowers from the garden and make up little nosegays for each table.
- The bouquet itself was a nosegay of violets with a pink rose in the center.
- Floral artists form perfect nosegays with bundled stems wrapped and tied in raffia ribbons.