1mala reputación femininemala fama feminineto win / gain notoriety — adquirir mala fama
- The obese relative had earned notoriety for his aversion to exercise before death consumed him.
- You have a lot of people that come forward that want the fame and the infamy of the notoriety.
- And that is not taking into account the stigma and notoriety associated with divorcees.
- The show looks at the literary fame and social notoriety of the Romantic poet during his life and his contemporary legacy.
- His fear of notoriety and censure may have exercised a good check on his behaviour but it doesn't essentially change anything.