- Certainly there can be no doubt about the sexual energy inherent in adolescence, since it is constantly exploited by advertisers who use images of nubile girls and boys to sell everything from jeans to Pepsi.
- I hear this from medical professionals all the time; barely dressed nubile children disrupting their work environment.
- In Too Close For Comfort, Henry's wife was Muriel and their nubile daughters were Jackie and Sara, and they all lived together in a two-storey San Francisco duplex.
- Polynesians tattooed the thighs and buttocks of nubile girls; Africans scarred them.
- Eager parents of nubile daughters from Patna to Pune, Jammu to Juhu, here's the London boy of your dreams.
- ‘Spot’ had been spirited away by the Panthers with offer of a high-rise kennel and an unlimited supply of nubile young bitches from some of the local hostelries.
- The filmmakers knew exactly what the fans wanted - nubile teenagers, icky death scenes, and multiple angles of Jason walking through the woods as if he were on a cross-country trek of terror.
- And, of course, as someone who has been without working equipment for most of his life, the presence of this nubile young woman causes him much inner pain, as she represents what he has never really known.
- The tensive play between the two metaphors ‘bride’ and ‘body’ works only because it was not outrageous for a nubile woman to be depersonified as a body.