In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1desnudez femininescenes of full frontal nudity — desnudos explícitos / integrales masculine
- There is a potent chemistry between the performers and an admirable ease with the full frontal nudity their roles demand.
- Yet, on screen, the sex scenes have remained distinctly cautious: no nudity, nothing smutty.
- I suppose I have to admit that I'm really pretty liberal when it comes to nudity and the human body.
- As for children, younger children just seem to giggle and get bored if they see some nudity on TV.
- Bui faced objections to everything from a scene involving partial nudity to the most harmless details.
- I still think we're all undervaluing the thrill of nudity achieved via strip-poker.
- Even one of the earliest examples of full frontal nudity on the London stage couldn't save it.
- There will be less talk of her dark mystery from directors who egg her into shower scenes and then allow her nudity to sell their films.
- They said they just felt that the explicit depiction of sexual activity and nudity was unacceptable.
- If he had seen her standing there naked, or if her nudity affected him at all, he didn't show it.
- I believe that we have been trained to equate nudity with sexual immorality.
- The first programme looked at nudity - in a fairly respectable BBC fashion, naturally.
- My understanding is that there will be gratuitous nudity and madness at this event.
- Scenes of shameless nudity at the Hotel du Vin in Henley-on-Thames have put morning rowers off their stroke.
- Her photographs have mostly focussed on female nudity, the countryside, and dance.
- His brush has found expression in subjects varying from nature to nudity.
- It seems that nudity is causing outrage again, this time in Wales.
- Sorry about the gratuitous nudity - I don't like wearing socks in the house.
- Its full frontal nudity is unlikely to cause the blink of a Gallic eyelid when the French see it this Christmas.
- There are a few minutes in the play where there is complete nudity - you couldn't have a play about life models without it.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.