1matrícula feminineplaca feminine Latin Americapatente feminine Southern Conechapa feminine River Plate
- The fake number plate has a GB sign on it while the car has a different road tax to Mrs Onifade's own Renault Clio.
- From next month police will be able to crosscheck automatically a number plate with a list of vehicles without a valid MOT certificate.
- Photos don't quite do it justice: it looks better both in real life and with a number plate visually breaking it up.
- The driver of the wrecker summoned to remove the damaged cars was also charged for not displaying his number plate.
- The eye of the cop is primarily on the number plate of the vehicle.
- It had four doors, windshield wipers, mirrors, exhaust pipe and a number plate.
- There is no sign of the taxi, only its number plate has been found.
- The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds asked motorists to record the number of dead insects on their number plate on a journey in June.
- An example is the release for the boot lid which is recessed above the rear number plate.
- The only sign of Johnson's spending was a people-carrier bearing a personalised number plate in the driveway outside the house.
- Why not get a personalised number plate straight from the DVLA?
- It reads a portion of your number plate, and reads it again, works out your speed, and if there is slow traffic it shows up on their system.
- They would use lasers to record the gap between two vehicles over a given distance, their speeds and the number plate of the offending driver.
- Mr Clarke says the tolling system could take the form of registering a disc inside the car or reading the number plate.
- His front number plate was ripped off in the collision.
- Officers checked his number plate with the DVLA and then issued the fine. Now he must fork out almost half of his weekly pension to pay.
- You will also need an illuminated number plate at the rear of the unit.
- As pointed out by a friend of mine, they do not have a number plate at the front, so it would appear that the cameras are there merely to catch the unsuspecting car driver.
- Other drivers who have registered can key the number plate into their phone.
- When you go past the next sign your number plate is read again.