1(in skiing)pista para principiantes feminine
- There was to have been a 45 metre-high and 180-metre-long ski slope, plus a nursery slope beside it.
- Alex proves to be an expert instructor, however, and before long he has me side-stepping efficiently up the side of the nursery slope, digging in the rim of my skis on the up-hill side for grip.
- But now I'm a bit older and wiser it was daunting to even tackle the nursery slope.
- The first group is waiting by the pommel bar ski lift on the nursery slope beside the Hotel du Parc.
- When the others skied down to Middle Station, I stayed on the nursery slope and spent a very happy hour skiing on my own.