In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- In Australia four food groups are recognised as providing the basic nutrition for health and fitness.
- The use of growth charts is essential as indices of health and nutrition to track a child's progress as she grows.
- The response of wheat in this medium in terms of growth, and nutrition of the plant as a whole, was described earlier.
- Health, nutrition, and protein are now at the top of the agenda.
- Maya aims at making a difference to the children's learning abilities, their health and nutrition.
- There is a direct link between nutrition and health.
- Having suffered from asthma and eczema as a child, she believed there was a strong link between nutrition and health.
- The same gains in nutrition, health, and safety are surely to be sought and welcomed in less developed nations.
- Improvements in the public health of women with associated gains in female growth and nutrition must remain a longer term goal.
- Who says college students are out-of-shape party animals with no regard for basic health and nutrition?
- When crops grow quickly and with balanced nutrition, the growth can compensate for slight damage.
- He gave a very informative talk on health and nutrition and increasing your energy levels and fighting degenerative diseases.
- These clinics provide education on health and nutrition for mothers and monitor their children's growth.
- Nutritional status is a sensitive indicator of community health and nutrition.
- About 35 Irish companies are active within the health, nutrition and functional food and drink sectors.
- In fact, the Food and Drug Administration recently made it easier for companies to make health and nutrition claims on food.
- If you want to add muscle mass, you have to make the necessary nutrition sacrifices.
- Most of the suffering due to sickness could be avoided if we knew the basics of health, exercise and nutrition.
- An early task for the new Food Standards Authority involves exercising wisdom over a classical problem in public health nutrition.
- People are constantly treating what they consider to be newer ideas about nutrition or health therapies as personal, rather than political.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.