In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1nutricionista masculinenutriólogo masculine Mexiconutrióloga feminine Mexico
- So he gives me a referral form for a nutritionist, with the diagnosis being ‘Overweight’.
- It now seems that many scientists and nutritionists are suggesting that foods relatively rich in some fats are good for us, that we do need to chew the fat every so often.
- A degree in theatre arts hardly qualifies me as a nutritionist or a psychologist.
- A nutritional powerhouse, kale is adored by foodies and nutritionists alike.
- The benefits of eating whole grain wheat are widely acknowledged by scientists and nutritionists around the world.
- We asked our panel of expert nutritionists how they face everyday challenges that lead to weight gain.
- Physicians treat any medical complications, and nutritionists advise on diet and eating regimens.
- Parent groups and expert nutritionists are lobbying for the Scottish parliament to introduce the legislation immediately.
- Regarding the workplace, it may be necessary to get a nutritionist who will look after the nutritional welfare of employees.
- A nutritionist and a fitness expert will develop a personalised weight-loss diet plan and an exercise regimen.
- So far, evidence has been largely anecdotal: many parents, teachers, nutritionists and some scientists insist there is a link.
- A certified nutritionist has a degree from an accredited institution in nutrition.
- Hence it is important that the lists should be as comprehensive as possible, compiled by nutritionists on the basis of up to date nutritional science.
- You, your physician, and your nutritionist need to work together to discuss nutrition concerns.
- They provide all of the usual doctors and physios and masseurs and nutritionists and psychologists, and all of those things.
- Working with a qualified nutritionist or trainer means getting safe and scientific advice.
- Your child's nutritional needs will be evaluated by the nutritionist and medical staff frequently.
- There are lots of so-called ‘nutritionists’ or ‘nutritionalists’ who are more interested in making a quick buck than helping you get healthier.
- He was among a host of teachers and nutritionists participating in a meeting held recently to discuss nutritional status of school children.
- In the past, most Royal Colleges were unlikely to recognise a nutritionist as a scientist.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.