In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- So, you've spent the last couple of months salivating before the television screen and not because of any gyrating Bollywood nymphet.
- The plot concerns Texas Ranger Tommy Lee, who must go undercover as a cheerleading coach in order to protect five airheaded nymphets who have witnessed a murder.
- The song ended with a call for the nymphette to go home to her mama ‘before we go too far Oh-oh-oh!’
- But in an age ruled by violence/action, item numbers and nubile nymphets, what box-office potential does a philosophical film on a poet have?
- How can they do so, when they want to play heroes all the time and run around trees chasing nymphets!
- Don't you think you should only be seen with twenty-year-old nymphettes?
- Public policy says teens shouldn't have sex, but commerce bombards us with half-naked nymphets hawking the latest magazine, music, movie, video game, gadget, fashion.
- One often sees a wiggling, Lycra-clad nymphet keeping very incongruous company with her soberly-dressed grandmother.
- And I do wonder if I was bobbing up and down on my yacht in the Med with nymphettes rubbing suntan lotion on to my back whether I'd be capable of writing to the same standard.
- It must be all the nymphets and the cocktails that keep him young.
- He falls for the babysitter, Belén, a pulsating nymphette who tells of how she wants her pornstar mother's lover for her own, and it all goes downhill from there - to murder, disappearance or wishful abandonment.
- Actually, we kind of suspect he's long since had all his Suffolk blood replaced with fresh stuff drained from young, nubile nymphets.
- So what if it is all about forbidden love and doomed sexual obsession for a pre-pubescent nymphet.
- Why is it that Indian skippers are suckers to failed nymphets?
- Imagine if a 60-something male author wrote a book reclaiming the right of blokes to ogle 17-year-old nymphettes in knickers.
- Turn on a television anywhere from Idaho to Irkutsk and there he'll be, still leering away and chasing squealing nymphets across drab stretches of suburban parkland.
- Hollywood nymphets cower in the jungle, vainly trying to hide their voluptuousness from James Brown as he looms in the background, poised for another brush with the law.
- The painting depicts two nymphets lolling on an old red studio couch en plein air, with a low horizon, a big cloud cover and a bright blue pond below the couch.
- We're also seeing a glorification of the nymphet - and she's getting younger and younger.
- The poor guy loves his wife and children and never touches this succulent nymphet.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.