1o'er land and sea — por tierras y mares literary
- the strife is o'er — la lucha ha concluido
- The way the adjective signals terror of the noun, adornment terror of the body: in words, like weeds, I'll wrap you o'er.
- How can Santa visit, when there's no roof o'er your head?
- The letterbox was brimming o'er when we arrived home this eve.
- My breath would grow short, and I shivered all o'er.
- I shall return at night, and ‘with love's light wings… o'er perch these walls, for stony limits cannot hold love out.’