1zafio y torpe
- When you meet him, he's this very odd combination of literate Renaissance man and oafish uncle who says embarrassing things that you wish your girlfriend hadn't heard.
- He's a nasty, stupid, oafish and worryingly devious main character and put up against Homer, it's inevitable which one the public would go for.
- He called me a stupid, oafish, little girl in front of EVERYONE the night I met him.
- And her smallness fills the room and makes everything else in it seem oafish and awkward in comparison, including me.
- To be the object of the oafish affections of such a creature, even when they are honest and profound, cannot be expected to give any genuine joy to a woman of sense and refinement.