In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
- The following day at my ob-gyn appointment, it was determined that the fetus had died about two weeks prior.
- In tort-plagued states like Nevada, for instance, premiums for an ob-gyn specialist now average a whopping $83,000 a year.
- Second, it increases our sales and marketing resources to ob-gyn physicians.
- oddly she's now in an ob-gyn ward on the floor below where she works (she works in the delivery suite).
- The primary applications of this mobile ultrasound system include: general abdominal imaging, OB/GYN, urology, orthopedics, emergency medicine, and ear, nose and throat imaging.
- obstetrics and gynecology
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.