- Rapidly increasing rates of obesity have disguised relatively small changes in weight.
- New statistics on childhood obesity prove this is caused by a decline in outside play and walking to school.
- Unless we wake up to the problems caused by obesity, we're going to see soaring rates of this condition.
- Combine poor diet with lack of exercise and you have a population with real problems of obesity and ill health.
- Earlier it was seen as a sign of health and wealth, now obesity is a sign of poor health and poverty.