1obituario masculinenecrológicas feminine
- When a senior journalist died, we decided to have an obit on him.
- This obit in a Westport newspaper lists a few of his achievements in this area.
- All obits will be subject to some degree of editing.
- So far, none of the obits I've seen for Ann Miller have mentioned what was to me her most impressive credit.
- Here's a newspaper obit on writer-artist-editor Gill Fox, whose passing we reported here a few days ago.
- Now we have hundreds of radio stations creating a profit with virtually no on-air personnel and no newsroom, no Associated Press wire, no birth announcements, no obits.
- Will your obit be dreary or contain flashes of perception, maybe even a quote or two?
- I'm sure there will be more obits and tributes that will list his many other impressive credits.
- These are sad stories, but they also are inspirational, heart-warming with a humanity not usually found in obits of more well-known people who make newspaper obituaries.
- All of our obits are added to the Web site the same day they appear in the paper.
- His obit will cover the usual attributes: father, husband, reporter, area man, sorely missed.
- Also on that website is an obit for John and another of his articles, this one a recent piece on Afghanistan.
- Most of the obits described his years with the Beatles, noted his early success as a solo performer, and then fast-forwarded to his painful final days.
- Then I checked the obits for Orlando around that time and he was there, with a Melbourne funeral home listed.
- Honestly, what benefit is there to newspapers in getting people to register just to read an obit?
- I mean, as long as I do my own things in my own right as well, so at least they get into the second paragraph of my obit, then I'll be fine.
- Here's a link to one of hundreds of obits that are on the web today.
- This link will take you to a page in his hometown newspaper with a brief obit.
- If so, his obit should note that he didn't exactly die; he just failed to be born.
- Here's a link to one of several obits that are now available on the web with more info about this remarkable lady.