In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1(programming/program/language) orientado a objetos
- The Java programming language contains object-oriented features enabling the construction of interface-based application frameworks.
- Programming manuals for object-oriented languages are all about windows and menus and mouse clicks.
- But while programmers have taken to object-oriented programming in droves, object databases have been less popular for a variety of reasons.
- Some of the modern communication protocols used to communicate between object-oriented languages are known to introduce significant overhead.
- The technique of the present invention may be used advantageously with object-oriented languages other than the Java programming language.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.