1oblación feminine formal
- It is you, O Agni most youthful, whom, once enkindled, the Gods have chosen as messenger, conveyer of oblations.
- Having done this, they were led to the altar, made oblations there, and ‘returned to themselves.’
- I repeat for you a common prayer, I offer for you a common oblation.
- Manu has declared that those Brahmanas who are thieves, outcasts, eunuchs, or atheists are unworthy to partake of oblations offered to gods and ancestors.
- The same letter plunges us to the heart of our undertaking, when it declares: By a single oblation, he has perfected forever those whom he sanctifies.
- For centuries, the inhabitants of the high mountains have gone there to pay oblations to their forefathers and to leave behind the horoscopes of those who have gone to the other Kingdom.
- Then the king Nebuchadnezzar fell upon his face, and worshipped Daniel, and commanded that they should offer an oblation and sweet odours unto him.
- When these oblations are concluded, we will all flood the lake or the nearby ocean for our holy dip in the sanctified waters.
- May everything I eat or drink be oblations to you.
- From the repeated allusions to offering, oblation, and victim, it becomes clear that the action is a sacrifice.
- The words of consecration are spoken consciously by him (in the name of the church) as an account of the foundation of what the church does in oblation, and of what the church prays the Holy Spirit to effect.
- Believers have consecrated many oblations in front of the statue of Master Yuan.
- The holy scriptures enjoin that people should have a holy dip in the Krishna, offer charity and perform oblations to gods in memory of their ancestors.
- They perform certain rituals and rites to please God hoping that these vain oblations will work.
- Fire is the intermediary between people and gods and receives oblations from the humans.
- The legs were also placed along the limbs of the corpse and all covered with the skin before mantras and oblations were made and the funeral pyre set alight.
- The warden is to hand over all oblations to the Prior of Norwich.
- The religious duties included the offering of oblations to itinerant monks who preached the belief.
- Superseding the offerings made in the old dispensation, he offers himself as ‘the full, perfect and sufficient sacrifice, oblation and satisfaction for the sins of the whole world.’
- To the most religious people in the world at that time God said: Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and Sabbaths, the calling of assemblies.
- Only the one ‘full, perfect, and sufficient sacrifice, oblation, and satisfaction for the sins of the whole world’ will do.
- He has lived this way, and this is the consummation of his generosity and this is the final oblation of his life to God, and it is the way he lived, and now it's the way he dies.
- Thus, as the oblation of the Eucharist is made, we look backwards to the Passion, as well as forward to our own unity in the one body, when we come together for the liturgical celebration of this ‘mystery.’
- Agni will take the oblations and offer it to the different destinations.
- The resplendent Lord bestows affluence on the devotee who offers worship and oblations.