1exequias feminine formal
- The newspapers had done her proud, splashing big pictures and running long obituaries, but the question was: Had Fleet Street overestimated demand for royal obsequies?
- Seamus was a grand gentleman who commanded great regard in the community Funeral obsequies will be published later.
- She was particularly interested in meeting with and caring for people and has many trusted, loyal and sincere friends, many of whom were in attendance at the funeral obsequies.
- Burial takes place this Tuesday morning in St. Colman's Cemetery following Requiem Mass at 11 a.m. Funeral obsequies will be published later.
- These many aspects of her life of service drew huge attendances from three continents to her obsequies culminating in her Requiem Mass in St. Patrick's Church, Ballina on Monday 5th.