In English, many things are named after a particular country – but have you ever wondered what those things are called in those countries?
1obstetra masculinetocólogo masculinetocóloga feminine
- In rural areas, family physicians are more likely to attend births, due to a lack of specialists, obstetricians, and anaesthesiologists in these areas.
- We also interviewed 19 clinicians: six obstetricians, six paediatricians, four general practitioners, and three nurses.
- Neonatologists and obstetricians need to seek consent in every neonatal death or stillbirth while pathologists need to provide the service sought by clinicians and relatives.
- It is always helpful for obstetricians and gynaecologists to have their practices carefully scrutinised, since so much is not underpinned by rigorous evidence.
- After completing his medical degree in Switzerland in 1973 he became an obstetrician and gynaecologist.
- Childbirth without fear should become a reality for women, midwives, and obstetricians.
- Family physicians and obstetricians need to be aware of this useful method of natural childbirth.
- In nineteenth-century Britain, transfusion was primarily the domain of obstetricians, though, from the 1870s, surgeons began to use it as well.
- With the diversification in the healthcare market, most obstetricians now have demanding peripatetic work schedules.
- After practicing for three years, she moved on to medical school to become an obstetrician / gynecologist.
- Again, close liaison between obstetrician, midwife, general practitioner, cardiologist, and neonatologist is vital.
- Surgeons and obstetricians are leaving or curtailing their practices, fleeing the increasingly high cost of malpractice insurance.
- There is a large litigation industry in cerebral palsy and the threat of litigation is one of the major reasons for obstetricians leaving obstetrics.
- A multicentre randomised controlled trial of routine antenatal care by general practitioners and midwives compared with shared care led by obstetricians.
- By the late 19th Century, teaching hospitals came up and were staffed by physicians, surgeons and obstetricians.
- Discuss this issue with both your obstetrician or health care provider and your future baby's doctor before you give birth.
- For many women, their obstetrician or gynecologist plays an important role in primary or preventive health care.
- He did GP obstetrics and looked after patients with tuberculosis at a time when there was neither an obstetrician nor a chest physician on the island.
- If you are pregnant, discuss your immunization record with your obstetrician well before your due date.
- I highly recommend this book to my surgical and pediatric pathology colleagues, neonatologists, and obstetricians.
English has borrowed many of the following foreign expressions of parting, so you’ve probably encountered some of these ways to say goodbye in other languages.
Many words formed by the addition of the suffix –ster are now obsolete - which ones are due a resurgence?
As their breed names often attest, dogs are a truly international bunch. Let’s take a look at 12 different dog breed names and their backstories.