1(stubbornness)obstinación feminineterquedad feminine
- His persistence, even obstinacy, marked him out.
- If Richards's film is a tribute to the tenacity of the treasure hunters, its very existence is proof of his dogged obstinacy.
- He hoped his parents would not be difficult for he was not in the mood for their stubborn obstinacy.
- Experimental films owe their sole existence to the perseverance and obstinacy of the filmmakers, sometimes at the risk of their lives.
- The obduracy and obstinacy of human beings is what enables them to fight for their countries, repel invaders and maintain their solidarity.
2feminine persistenciafeminine tenacidadfeminine determinación