1it's not obtainable in this country — no se puede conseguir en este país
- passes are easily obtainable — los pases son fáciles de conseguir / se pueden conseguir fácilmente
- For example, relevant bank statements, which were either available or easily obtainable, were not presented.
- It's obtainable through most of the bookstores across the country.
- SeniorLink Units are available to buy and free units are obtainable to older people that meet the charity's criteria.
- Supporters say it is a process to maximise the value obtainable from the available resources.
- In conclusion, funding is always available and obtainable if you have the complete package necessary to develop a business.