1(event, instance)it is a frequent/rare occurrence — ocurre/no ocurre con frecuencia
- murders are an everyday occurrence here — aquí los asesinatos son cosa de todos los días
- the unusual occurrences of the previous evening — los extraños acontecimientos de la noche anterior
- there were two separate occurrences — hubo dos casos independientes
2(incidence)incidencia femininethe occurrence of cancer among children — la incidencia del cáncer en los niños
- of less frequent occurrence — de menor frecuencia y número
- The isochronous data pipe can be stopped and started on the occurrence of specific events.
- The discovery of new holes in Windows and Internet Explorer become an everyday occurrence.
- He saw that she showed no sign of being scared on account of the occurrence of a political incident.
- Such incidents and occurrences lead to misconceptions about Islam, which is essentially a religion of peace.
- For me to be at a loss for words is a very rare occurrence.
- "I think the industry should consider possible solutions to prevent similar occurrences in future, " Li said.
- The operator confirms or discards the occurrence of a traffic incident based on the video screen review.
- The company apologised to the court and said it has now introduced procedures to prevent similar occurrences in the future.
- Career crisis is no longer a rare occurrence for Shanghainese in a society dominated by a market economy.
- There is nothing really unique about this incident since similar occurrences happen regularly.
- Chance occurrence of an event is one in which no cause can be identified explaining its teleological or purposeful specificity.
- Pipher has noted that adolescent girls tend to report events and occurrences dramatically and emotionally.
- Confrontations between Emperor Pedro I and local Brazilian aristocracy over the degree of centralization became common occurrences.
- A sentinel event is an unexpected occurrence involving death or serious physical injury.
- I sincerely hope this man will reflect on my response and consider his action in the event of a similar occurrence.
- An unusual and rare occurrence happened at a golf tournament in Loughrea on last Saturday week.
- Councillor Art Rempel agreed, but wondered what can be done to prevent similar occurrences in future.
- I cannot imagine that these two occurrences are isolated incidents.
- Conflicts between people are common, normal occurrences.
- Second, we need to document unusual occurrences.