- In other words, ‘spinning out’ will cause a wheel-driven odometer to measure more distance between locations than actually exists.
- The three-month old Aston has less than 6,000 kilometers on the odometer and Tom knows everything about the car.
- They are old, run-down, and don't have gas gauges or odometers.
- Cruising is what it's about for Spirit this weekend, chasing one last mission objective of putting 600 meters on the odometer.
- I tend to run those computers long, like people who drive a Honda Civic till the odometer reads 300,000 km.
- On September 25, the image odometer ticked over to 50,000-and kept right on counting.
- The driver can then look at the odometer to see if they are over or under that distance.
- We tend to measure mileage based on the rate of travel by these winged odometers.
- At the time of the sale to Mr. Stieger, the odometer reading for the vehicle was 42, 416 kilometres.
- I got back home at 10.01 on the car digital clock, and the odometer told me I had done 100.1 miles since I last filled up with diesel.
- Each bike had an odometer attached to record the distance travelled each leg, with the distance recorded at the changeovers.
- There is something called trip meter that shows mileage per trip and an odometer that displays the accumulated mileage.
- Use the reset feature on the odometer found in most vehicles or simply use a post-it note in your car.
- Yesterday, she broke that record by adding 80 feet to her odometer.
- It took a few minutes before I noticed that I had just hit 78,000 miles… and my trip meter and my odometer are now completely in sync.
- It consists of an analogue tachometer with a digital LCD for speed, odometer, dual tripmeters, clock and water temperature.
- Spirit has gone from here to here, and that distance is 2.25 miles on the odometer.
- I liked the odometer giving distance to the hundredths in case you really want to get picky about your mileage!
- With 420 feet on her odometer, the rover is about to mark another half-way point.
- The travelled distance information is obtained from the odometer sensor.