- Fill your empty backpack with a freshly baked baguette, a fine, odoriferous fromage, a bottle of red, some fruit and you're good to go.
- In spite of its myriad problems, the region needs some kind of mass transit system that removes odoriferous gashogs from highways.
- Both are odoriferous and incompatible with most of the newly-discovered positions described in the Kama Sutra.
- A buck can be quite odoriferous, and his strong, musky scent can permeate the milk.
- That's partly because the odoriferous component is so small.
- Without adequate oxygen, your pool could become stagnant, harboring odoriferous anaerobic bacteria.
- Whatever it took to protect this odoriferous shady swamp of a place was worth it.
- To shower I have to step through the odoriferous scum floating in the water.
- Full of excellent illustrations, the authors tackle this notoriously odoriferous issue with verve and simplicity.
- The house we rented in a small village came with an odoriferous, fly-infested outhouse, as did all the houses in the village.
- And he was turned out into the street like an odoriferous dog.
- This should help you maximize the anabolic effects of garlic while minimizing its odoriferous effect on your training partner.
- My hosts refused to accept the odoriferous evidence, insisting the pillows were clean.
- Disaster struck when he attempted to adjust its exhaust and instead emptied the odoriferous contents of its sewage tank.