- He could smell the familiar odour of rotting foliage in his nostrils.
- Only when the deity smells the odour of sacrifice rightly made does he respond.
- "Choline salts have been known to produce an offensive, fishy body odor, " says Wright.
- Before drifting off, I detected an odor emanating from the vestibule of Ido's tent.
- One concern that many people have is what to use to eliminate odor on furniture.
- During that time, the officer had smelled the odour of alcohol on the accused's breath.
- Occupants also had noticed a strong unpleasant odor resembling sewage.
- Instead, use the feedback to find things that eliminate odors for good.
- A null response was assigned if the crab did not respond to the odor plume.
- Often the first indication that a microorganism problem exists is a characteristic musty odor.
- They have a very distinctive pungent odor when crushed.
- They have a characteristic musty odor that is detectable when large numbers are present or when the bugs are crushed.
- Also, some species can emit a strong, foul odor if handled - we found this out firsthand.
- The black shafts were right in front of her nose and she noticed a foul odor coming from them.
- Dandruff and foot odor are caused in part by yeast that live on the skin.
- Chlorine odor is detected at levels between 0.2 and 3.5 ppm.
- He sighed, noting then the odors wafting in from the kitchen.
- And in this alternative existence did you still have the same noxious body odor?
- One can almost detect the odors emanating from the tiny industries.
- One can almost smell body odor coming off the page.