1the Odyssey — la Odisea
2plural odysseys", "odyssey
- You don't, in fact, have to do much to present a story in Odyssean terms.
- Pound's eye is always on resourceful intelligences, embodiments of the Odyssean archetype.
- The book has been criticized for being outlandish but its appeal lies in its strong narrative voice and its Odyssean story line.
- This talented photographer made an Odyssean journey from his home in California to photograph Britain's stables out of personal interest.
- Anderson cuts back the distracting noises and crumbling static to reveal a stark paean about Odyssean fortitude.