1during off-hours — fuera de las horas punta Spain
- The well-paid men amused themselves in their off-hours with poker games, where large sums of money were won and lost.
- In his off-hours, he jammed with Dizzy Gillespie and other founding fathers of bebop.
- Attempting to keep up with well-seasoned steppers, instructors fill their off-hours looking for dynamic combinations to impress students who have been stepping since the days of Flashdance.
- Where I'm from, most of our off-hours were spent in cars.
- So recently, in his off-hours, he started selling boxes.
- He's also, on his off-hours, a drug addict, miserable because his young son was kidnapped years ago.
- In the United States, people largely work to survive and seek personal fulfillment in their off-hours.
- She is ever the meddling reporter, looking to create the ideal stories in her off-hours.
- A lot of men went into the mines where some mine companies actually actively promote drinking for the mineworkers in their off-hours to keep them a little bit complacent.
- Usually I save that kind of thing for my off-hours.
- When kindergartners began going to the toilet the first thing in the morning to inspect the work she had done during her off-hours, she realized how much joy her murals could give others.
- For those viewing archived material, which is typically accessed during off-hours from home computers, usage between the two media players is about evenly divided.
- Some ad honchos play golf or catch a movie in their off-hours.
- I was a police officer in Arlington, Texas, powerlifting at the police gym during my off-hours.
- Photos and documents show the assistant city attorney was followed by police officers in her off-hours.
- You get the sense she's a copy-writer who can't check the habit in her off-hours.
- Most assuredly, the boss is not paying him to socialize and have a good time with co-workers and friends during off-hours.
- He made pots in his off-hours and built a small ceramic workshop in his backyard, where he installed his own electric kiln, one of the first in Montana.
- The idea of voluntarily signing up for a class that necessitates me spending even more time at the hospital during my off-hours is not enticing, to say the least.
- But their off-hours were well spent home-recording their blissful follow-up, Warm Belly High Power.
1fuera de las horas picofuera de las horas punta Spain