1(part of service)ofertorio masculine
- The solo guitarist who played the sacred classical music during the offertory was Sam's brother Joey.
- During the offertory, he played the trumpet, and the piper piped during the communion.
- At the cathedral teachers were secured for the boy's school through seat rents supplemented by church offertories and school fees.
- First, we have our ‘assessment’ which is based on offertory - something like 10%.
- The amount has been partly raised by offertories £44 3s, proceeds of the four annual rummage sales £22 8s 6d, concerts £5 8s, while it also includes £11 12s 6d handed over by the late Vicar.
- In my report I mentioned the lovely tin whistle playing at the offertory.
- Congregational settings are often used for parts of the service such as the Kyrie and Gloria, while the choir may contribute a motet at the offertory or during the communion.
- When the church was consecrated in 1853 the offertory amounted to £54.