1(title/document/version/language) oficialon an official visit — en visita oficial
- the election will be in March and that's official — las elecciones serán en marzo: está confirmado
- Though official figures are difficult to come by, reports estimate that at least 200 people were killed.
- Chadi says he still has not been approved as an official candidate.
- Judge King from the city courts has granted this and it is now official.
- Parents are being urged to ensure their children obtain official authorisation if they need to be out of school for any reason.
- A Garda spokesman could not provide official figures for seizures over the last 18 months.
- As the spokesman admitted, there is an official ban on such activities, of which all scientists involved would have been well aware.
- The new name and logo will become official with new bylaws when they pass.
- The statement is representative of much of the official rhetoric employed by the regime to engender support.
- Spanish and Quechua are both recognized as official languages in Peru.
- We have been waiting for quite a while for this but it is now official.
- The most recent official unemployment statistic from China is only 4 percent.
- For the first time emails were produced as official documents in a public inquiry.
- The official figures count as employed anyone who works one hour in the surveyed week of the month.
- Deference to the Dutch referendum on Wednesday meant that official responses to last night's extraordinary result were muted.
- Whatever happens, few members of the public accept the official line that the case is criminal and not politically motivated.
- Both authors agree that the official account of the King's death and the arrangements for his burial raise difficulties.
- It is inconceivable, however, that the raids would have gone ahead without official authorisation.
- Simple lack of official records of intelligence activities on both sides was another factor.
- Yet, even though official statistics reveal this abysmal state of affairs, what is the Government's response?
- The opinions contained are those of the authors, and no official endorsement is intended or should be inferred.
1government official — funcionario del gobierno masculine
- party/union official — dirigente (del partido/sindicato)
- Russian/EU officials — funcionarios rusos/de la UE