- The room bore unmistakable traces of them - a framed mathematical journal offprint, a stereo cluttered with worn, sleeveless records.
- We sent offprints, made phone calls, and met many summers and some winters.
- They signed up for two copies of the book and ordered an additional two hundred offprints of the lithographic view.
- I found that I have a few other offprints of earlier articles of mine, sitting there uselessly on the shelf.
- A similar bound collection of offprints can be found in the University of Toronto Archives.