1de entre bastidoresde fuera del escenario
- There is also something sterile about a show that is all men and not even an offstage woman.
- Gracious and soft-spoken in interviews, Cave's offstage persona is the opposite of his electrifying stage self.
- Even when she was not present on the stage, the chilling scream, which came from offstage, reminded the audience of her.
- Stars of the musical theatre (of which I am one) channel their offstage misery into on stage triumph.
- And worse, he resolves his crisis mostly offstage during the opening scenes of the second act.
- But this is a play where you feel the really big issue is the one that is happening offstage.
- Stella goes offstage onto the porch as Blanche comes onstage out of the bathroom, and sees Stanley alone.
- You can talk to someone on set from offstage or cue an actor who forgot his lines.
- It is also the third current play in which an offstage dog is loudly audible.
- He stood silently in the middle of the stage, unable to speak or even to walk offstage.
- There is little offstage divide, as the actors are mostly in view and chat with the audience during the interval, and before and after the show.
- These two characters have, one feels, an offstage life during which they rely on each other's support for the next vicissitude that is to befall them.
- I only wish he would not throw away the line about whose yacht is anchored just offstage.
- They are a beautiful couple on stage as well as offstage.
- And what about the glimpses we're provided of the actors' offstage lives?
- Her offstage screech sends shivers down the spine long before she actually appears, and when she appears she devastates.
- Verna keeps busy offstage as a film producer, her credits including the 2003 hit Saved By The Belles.
- For the dream sequences, the four hang from bars offstage and balance pillows under their spotlit heads so they seem to be horizontal.
- In other words, if you could overcome it onstage, couldn't you overcome it offstage?
- He says their offstage relationship bears an uncanny similarity to their roles in the play.
1fuera del escenario