- I think when a movement happens, oftentimes it usually doesn't come down to one person.
- These men oftentimes made original contributions to scientific endeavor.
- Technology is all fine and well, but oftentimes we are reminded of the flawed human element which created it in the first place.
- We are also here on the beach seeing a lot of people, as you oftentimes do, here on the ocean front.
- Oftentimes the most successful developments are those that evolve slowly.
- Cultural dissonance oftentimes manifests itself in different lifestyles and preferences.
- They take multiple routes across a complex educational landscape, oftentimes without a roadmap.
- It was free flowing, oftentimes amusing, and almost like talking to a friend; very pleasant in all respects.
- The honesty and openness of her words are oftentimes scary, yet somehow surprisingly liberating.
- I think he distorts fact, and oftentimes his distortions are believed by a lot of people that ought to take another look.
- I think the real target oftentimes is not the underclass so much as it is college students.
- They come to see markets, then oftentimes spend more money in local shops.
- There is oftentimes an intense desire for a fresh start from a victim of disease who comes off of it, even for short periods of remission.
- He generally has struck during the week, and oftentimes has struck during the morning rush hour.
- She clowned around a little bit, which is really what oftentimes goes on in these sessions.
- In an oftentimes dull political world, his ability and feistiness come through.
- Oftentimes I see that players in form slumps really are just forgetting about doing the basics that they're supposed to be doing.
- Corporations have the money to snap up the tickets, and oftentimes the regular fan gets left out.
- You know, lawyers oftentimes get criticized about the justice system.
- Admittedly, military service does change a person and oftentimes for the better.