1ohmio masculineohm masculine
- Both antennas feature linear polarization, an impedance of 50 ohms and maximum input power at 10 watts.
- The correct way to split T3 cables is to use what's called a power splitter, which contains a transformer to balance the impedance properly at 75 ohms on all connections.
- Resistance of electrodes was held below 10K ohms.
- If you use a resistor less than 100 ohms you'll know it because it will get hot.
- It is important for the termination to be precisely 50 ohms for the bridge to function properly on 50-ohm communication systems.