- In the meanwhile, Gramma put up a piece of oilcloth to keep the bugs out and let a little light in.
- She might get a piece of material to make curtains for the kitchen window and some oilcloth for the table.
- It was brown and dirty, wrapped in oilcloth and tied with a dirty string.
- The sides are draped with oilcloth so that no one can look in.
- He undid the layers of oilcloth and canvas, relieved that they had kept the twigs and shaved wood dry.
- A short while later, Judd came out again holding an object wrapped in oilcloth.
- Once again, the small oilcloth covered parcel caught her eye and she checked its contents.
- My inventor sat at the kitchen table and sketched his idea on to a piece of oilcloth.
- From tents and dresses and beach towels to oilcloth and pencil cases and dog beds, Kidston makes a mind-boggling assortment of products.
- David leaned over and reached into his pocket, and came out holding a small flat bundle wrapped in oilcloth.
- She shoved it into his hand, a thick parcel of grubby rags and oilcloth.
- When the lid is down, the pine becomes evident, although tack holes indicate that the writing surface was originally covered with oilcloth, hiding the lesser wood.
- In the other were chairs and wooden tables covered in a kind of oilcloth.
- There was oilcloth on the floor, which was old and torn.
- Look for oilcloth online or at specialty fabric shops.
- Lilac wallpaper and oilcloth on pantry shelves say he was married, and scattered toys suggest children.
- Nine ounces of oilcloth is always a sign of durable cotton.