- The oilskin clothes, fur gloves and boots are replicas of the Burberry outfits Shackleton used in his ill-fated expedition to cross the Antarctic.
- I carried Edward's letter in an oilskin pouch tucked inside my tunic.
- So I donned my wellington boots, put on my waterproof coat and my oilskin hat, grabbed my brolly and went out for a short walk in the rain.
- Grabbing the worn oilskin map out of his hands, Adria peered closely at the markings.
- The man was dressed in a heavy, green oilskin waterproof jacket and trousers.
- Large drops of rain began to fall, and they laid groundsheets and put up their oilskin tents.
- A yellow oilskin hat and coat hung from a hook on the wall beside the door.
- As he did, he realised with shock that it wasn't a normal jacket, but an oilskin greatcoat.
- He then rolled the hide into a bundle, placed the bundle in an oilskin sack, and began leading the way back to their skiff.
- Stilmore dismounted, then reached into a saddlebag and brought out an object covered in protective oilskin.
- Does anyone know where I should take my oilskin jacket to be cleaned and de-moulded?
- Her quiver of arrows had an oilskin cover to keep the arrows in and the snow and damp out.
2oilskins pluralchubasquero masculineimpermeable masculine